Tuesday, May 20, 2014

REFLECTIONS and A GOODBYE






Seventeen years is along time. A lot of memories filled those years.  Seventeen years ago the cell phone photos didn't exist.  Not much in the way of digital photos either.  So I don't have many photos from the days of Casper's youth to share other than the scrapbook pages I've made.


She was born on the anniversary of the day we met, April 11th.  I adopted her from a rescue - went to pick her up and brought her solid white mama home too.  I'm a sucker for a white kitty.
She had the most beautiful blue eyes when we got her...although they eventually changed to green.


She was a social cat until old age set in.  She met this baby deer in the yard one year. Gently, gracefully touching noses saying hello. She was far to comfortable to get up to run. She loved to be outside soaking up the sunshine and that is where she spent the day until it was time.
Time to go to Rainbow Bridge where the sun always shines.
REST IN PEACE MY DEAR SWEET BABY
I will miss you so much.




1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry......... Love the photo of her with the fawn!

    ReplyDelete