Thursday, August 1, 2013

FOR THE LOVE OF DAY LILIES

This year was my first time seeing some of these day lilies bloom in my yard.  Alot of these I purchased and planted last year from various day lily farms.  

 I have to say I am not a bit disappointed in my selections.
One is more unique than the other.
 I found it very hard to even pick a favorite...
 This one reminds me of a delicate paper flower made from tissue paper when I was a teenager.
 The lilac and purple colors are very hard to find - I am trying to add them to my collection.
If I had to guess I'd say I have 40 or 50 different ones - I try to add 5 or 10 every year.
Stayed tuned for more to come!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Margy! I love your lilies. I could not pick out a favorite either. I love lilies in the garden. Hope you are having a wonderful summer.

    ReplyDelete