Wednesday, December 26, 2012

CHRISTMAS ANTICS

 I can't begin to count how many times I've chased a kitten out of this Christmas tree...
 I can't begin to count how many times I've had to pick up the tree or bail a kitten out of it...
 Then came the fascination with the vintage ornaments I had in a tiered display - they lasted all of 2 hours...
 Two hours and I turn my back for one second and there they go... I had put them out for the company I was expecting that night.
 I should have known better - I do know better... I was able to salvage about a dozen - now put away for safe keeping for another year without kittens.
  For several years we've only put up a small 3 1/2 foot table top tree.  Mostly because our house has never been without a kitten or new cat full of curiosity.
  I never did put ornaments on this tree.  I did know better - it was bad enough picking up the braided jingle bell garland a gazillion times! 


2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Margy. Looks like the little fur balls did. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Gee looks like you took pics at my house! Our youngest kitty took an ornament an hour from the tress, some broke, some I recovered (not many). Child proofing for the 1 year old was easier! Love your pics, they look like they are really having fun!

    ReplyDelete