Tuesday, October 23, 2012

MEET BUD

 Meet Bud!  His friends Weis and Er are not as photogenic.

He loves to hang out on this Dalmation Jasper rock to sun a little. He just showed up one day.  How is it that frogs find ponds?  Now we have 4 frogs so I guess the word is out.

                                  This is the pond in early spring - looks pretty bleak...
 It's alot more inviting now.  See that rust colored stone sitting on the rock in front?  It's heart shaped.
I have a thing for rocks - and save all the heart shaped ones.  Hubs knows all he needs to do to keep me happy is bring me home really cool rocks!  I have them from all over - as far away as Honduras, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Washington, Connecticut (they have awesome rocks everywhere), Florida even Arizona!

My little saucer of heart shaped rocks!

Casper loves to drink out of the pond.  As you can see there is a pretty large goldfish near the top of the water apparently not afraid of the cat! Casper doesn't seem to care...

5 comments:

  1. The pond is looking good! Your hearts rock! (couldn't resist). Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pond is so pretty! Will watch out for pretty rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pond is looking good Margy. It is so fun that you have frogs in it. I do not know how they find them either. Frog radar maybe. LOL! I cannot keep frogs here because the raccoons and cats get them. :( Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You pond is beautiful and looks so peaceful and calming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Margy! Your pond is GORGEOUS! So tranquil. I had to laugh because your beautiful white kitty is named Casper. And I see you have great danes, as well! My big baby (great dane) was named Casper! She was supposed to be a Harlequin, but had one one small dime sized black spot on her. I have her photo and the story of her adoption on my sidebar if you ever care to read about her!

    Have a great day!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete