Wednesday, June 13, 2012

UNIVITED GUEST

 The other night I'm sitting on the couch in the family room and happen to get a glimpse of movement in one of my gardens.  It's almost dark so I really thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.

I go out to the patio and take a look - sure enough an uninvited guest and not a bit scared of me either!
I was able to go back inside, get the camera and snap away.  I finally had to walk out to the garden with arms swinging to get her to move on.  I guess that's what comes with living in the country.

3 comments:

  1. I hope she doesn't become a frequent visitor Margy. They love plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She never caught Gypsy's attention ?! Hopefully she doesn't come back with friends for a feast in your lovely gardens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful to see, but can be dangerous too! Hoping her and her hubby didn't cause you trouble. I have them here and it's not good! Can't believe Gypsy didn't notice, my Beagle goes nuts, it's like he can hear them through the walls.

    ReplyDelete