Monday, February 13, 2012

A WEEK IN THE LIFE

I thought I'd share a week in the life of Otis and Jack.  
Monday, Monday....
 And Tuesday...
 An average Wednesday..
 later on Wednesday..
 This is what happens on Thursdays...
 And sometimes they gravitate back upstairs where the sun shines in from the window....
 And again ... it happens on Fridays....
      Always on Saturdays....
 "Geez, did you have to use that flash??"
 And lazy Sundays....
 I'm sure they are dreaming about all the mice they've caught in their sleep...
As you can see these two are inseparable. We acquired them at totally different times, different ages, yet they act like litter mates.  Otis the gray/white came from Hubs' family farm... a typical barn cat who is now 3.  Jack Frost (white, hence the name) is about 4.  A rescue of sorts - well, lets say he needed us.  He lived across the street with people who never took care of him.  He visited us everyday until he just never left. Since then the people moved and didn't care where the cat was - my next door neighbor has their min-pin dog they never took care of either.   Their loss...our gain.

4 comments:

  1. They are so cute, I love cats and I am so glad Jack Frost found you! I enjoyed looking at their pics. I have a black cat named Mama Cat, someone dropped her off with 8 kittens!! Joined your blog. Hugs, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margy! I can't figure out how to post a comment without "replying."

      LOVE these snuggly pics. I want to pat them both!

      Delete
  2. SWEET!! I wish my cats were like this instead of hissing at each other every time they are in the same room. You cats make me want to curl up and nap right along with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, such sweet photos of Jack and Otis. They are truly soulmates. What lucky kitties they are to have found such a loving home with you.

    ReplyDelete