Tuesday, January 3, 2012

TIMES THEY ARE A CHANGIN'

So a New Year is here.  Are you a resolution maker?
I've decided not to make resolutions this year...rather make goals.
  I've never been good with resolutions other than breaking them.
So this year we'll have some goals.


One is to stamp and scrapbook more often...and use some of the goodies hidden in those drawers.
Sending cards with random thoughts and love to friends and family...

Another is to save some money to buy a new camera ...
a good one - I've lusted over a Canon Rebel top of the line for ages now.
Just hasn't been in the budget - probably never will be.  Too many more important things come first.

like food, toys and vet bills for this sweet girl.
And we can't forget these guys either...
So in the spirit of the new year I'm starting out with a positive attitude to meet my goals, blog a little more,
garden a little more, create a little more.

Push myself just a little more.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for goals and giving yourself a little shove in the right direction! Me too! Hope you get that camera! I absolutely love mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing photos of your progress in all areas =)

    ReplyDelete