Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sharing Handmade Christmas Cards

Even though I couldn't make or write out cards this year, I did receive lots of beautiful cards.  This little bird came from my dear friend Mary Ann in CT.  Her work is AMAZING!  this bird unfolds at the tail feathers.  Don't you just love the chunky glitter!

 Tina sent this one, she used a Stampin Up embossing folder, dabbed with white and then glittered.
 This pop-up card came from Barbara Snyderman in NJ - she is in the cat card club I belong too.  The cutest little kitty pops out.
 My dear friend Toni made this one.  Don't you just love the gold embossing?
 This card came from Barb Bruemmer in MI.  I met her at a Paper Trey convention here in town. Not only does she make awesome cards but she incorporates her photography in it too.
This one came from her partner in crime, Pam Downie who I also met at the convention. We all hit it off as if we knew each other for ages.
My co-worker and dear friend Chrissie made this card - the punch outs are so clever.
Kendall made this one - we're in the same stamp club together. She makes awesome cards!
And lastly, my friend Renee made this card above and the post it holder below.  She and I share the love of anything vintage.  Isn't this card the cutest!
So as you can see, I was spoiled with the most awesome cards!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Margy. They are all so beautiful and clever. I am amazed at the talent women have for making these cards. And the ideas are always astounding. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is glowing and the designs of cards are very good.
    Discount Card Printing
    Clear Business Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet and how honored i feel to have my simple little card make it among such a talented group of artist friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet and how honored i feel to have my simple little card make it among such a talented group of artist friends!

    ReplyDelete