Friday, December 2, 2011

OPTICAL ILLUSION AND UNEXPECTED BLOG BREAK

We keep my grandmother's antique laundry basket tucked in the corner next to the fireplace to hold blankets and throws for those cold winter nights. From a distance it simply looks like a pile of plush blankets...


But if you look closely there are ears and feet...


Casper, one of our two white cats has decided this is now her domain. Whenever you can't find her this is where she will be. Gypsy, the Great Dane doesn't even realize she is right here!

I'm going to be taking a little blog break due to some unexpected issues I am having with my right wrist.  I'm having surgery on it on Tuesday and not sure how well I'll be able to use it.  I'll be back as soon as I can!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute photo. Cats are amazing animals. I love all their antics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cat? LOL! Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your wrist. I hope it goes well and you will be back real soon. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all goes well with your wrist surgery! Will you be at St E Edgewood? Overnight or home same day? Let me know if you will be there long enough for visitor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete