Monday, December 19, 2011

IT'S CHRISTMAS AT OUR HOUSE

I'm recovering nicely from my unexpected wrist surgery and finally feel good enough to put some Christmas decorations up.  Christmas is my favorite holiday, (with Halloween a very close second) so I love to put all my holiday goodness out on display.  This year I did have to scale back and not overdo the wrist.
I snapped this photo last night, we had a nice fire going and Jack Frost took full advantage of the warmth blowing out on him.  He sure looks pretty peaceful!

3 comments:

  1. Love the white window! Would love to see Gypsy featured soon on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white window! Would love to see Gypsy featured soon on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A roaring fire is just the best on a cold night. Glad your wrist is doing well Margy.I love the window and wreath on your mantle.
    Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and Blessings.

    ReplyDelete