Friday, October 28, 2011

MORE SIGHTS FROM BROWN COUNTY, INDIANA

I wanted to share some more awesome sights from our weekend trip to Brown County, Indiana.  There is a garden shop there, not sure the name, that I could spend hours and hours in. 
 These photos were all taken at the shop and along its sidewalk!
 Isn't this amazing!  Look at all the mums and they are huge!
 I could see this wire, distressed piece in my yard - can't you?

 If only I had an endless checkbook... these cranes would go by my new pond...
 And never enough birdhouses...
 Don't you just love these pots - I want them all - just like this next to my potting bench...
Or this... or maybe both...
          Still need the endless checkbook.
Hope you enjoyed the journey with me and my favorite things.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Margy what a great place. I love the cranes too girl.It is so fun to explore new places like that and get some great ideas for your own garden.I got some of the Columbines from the seeds you gave me transplanted around into different flower beds. I cannot wait to see them all bloom next spring. Thanks you once again for the seeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a wonderful shop! loved the wire stand especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wall of colorful pots is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve Brown county
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete