Thursday, August 25, 2011

Anticipation

I've asked for a pond for several years now - and have the perfect place for it. 
Between the extended patio and a garden next to the pool, we have a large chunk of grass that was just a pain to try to mow. No matter how you did it you blew grass all over something.  

My dream is finally coming true - my sweetheart of a husband bought me this for my birthday...


I can't wait to get this project started!  Of course you'll get to see the final results...stayed tuned!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Can't wait to see the transformation! Have a great birthday today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Happy Birthday Margy. What a wonderful gift. That will be such a great spot for it too where you can watch it all year long.Have fun with the new project.

    ReplyDelete