Monday, July 18, 2011

SCENES FROM A LITTLE GARDEN PARTY

Remember the song I went to a garden party to reminisce with my old friends By Ricky Nelson... (That tune will forever be in my head) well infact, I did have a garden party!























A few weeks ago, before the weather turned extremely hot, I had a little garden party for a few of my creative friends. Joining me was Ramona from C-Shore Creations and Beth from Crone Cottage, Curt and Steve from Interior Visions http://interiorvisionsgalleria.homestead.com/ and of course my sister Cathy and my BFF Toni.




Poor Connie, she missed a great time but was camping instead!






We toured the gardens and enjoyed some (alot) adult beverages and had a great time. Curt, an excellent photographer took lots of photos. I'll be sharing them with you in my future blog posts.
This little rusty bird looks like he is drinking right out of that bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment