Monday, May 16, 2011

Make it Monday

My stamp club has a challenge each month that includes an item to be used on an ATC (Artistic Trading Card) and a stamp we all have to use the same image from for a card.  At the meeting we all share and then swap cards.
This is what I had to work with (from my friend Barb) who provided it at last month's meeting.

And here is my results:
I used the ticket for my "ticket to paradise"  and for the dress form I mounted an old sewing pattern on purple cardstock with Modge Podge, then mounted it on a teal card, rounded corners and then cut out the dress form, gave it a little bling and popped it on.  Faux sewed the left side and added a set of buttons, one teal layered with a deeper purple.  I'm happy with how it turned out - I hope whomever draws my number likes it too!


1 comment:

  1. great cards! I can't wait to see everyone's tonight! I'm just about to post mine on my blog.

    ReplyDelete