Thursday, February 3, 2011

A little beach love

Anyone who knows me very well knows I love the beach! 

Or anything in the sun for that matter.  My summer afternoons are spent being lazy in our pool after working in the gardens all morning.  Like this...

With all the snow, ice and cold weather we've had I've really been thinking alot about this...

This was the resort we went to last year in Riviera Maya, Mexico.  We perched here everyday right at this swim-up pool bar.
And this is the resort we went to the year before...
I tend to look at these photos alot on these cold winter days waiting for spring and knowing the next beach vacation is right around the corner.  I can see it now...
This is the next stop on our beach vacation bucket list... knowing it's coming makes winter just a little more tolerable.  Our reservations have been made!

1 comment:

  1. It is officially cold here now, and I want to crawl into those pictures! Excited for you about your vaca!

    ReplyDelete