Friday, January 28, 2011

THE MANY FACES OF OTIS

I hate to show favoritism and I love my cats (almost) all the same. But lets face it...some are so much cuter than others.

Especially when they are kittens...
and curious...

Otis came from my in-laws farm.  Just a plain old farm kitten living the good life now.  It seems like everytime we go out to the farm to visit there are new kittens.  And sometimes I bring one home... it got to the point where Hubs told his mom he wasn't bringing me back anymore.
But how can you resist this face?

And who would Jack Frost have to cuddle with in their basket???

He's my best boy...


3 comments:

  1. Otis IS adorable--great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the one with the sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great cat!! I had a farm kitten once, but we couldn't get the farm out of the cat and he had to go. Made me so sad!! Love your photos!!!

    ReplyDelete