Monday, January 10, 2011

A GLIMPSE INTO OUR HOLIDAY

It's so hard to believe I haven't posted in weeks and even harder to realize its the beginning of a new year. I don't know where the time went but we stayed busy and totally enjoyed it.  Here are some glimpses into our holidays...
A Silent Night for Jack Frost...






A little bit of sled riding with the nephews...

Two of Santa's very disgruntled reindeer...



Gypsy and Toby had their first play date!


And a Christmas Baby!
     My niece Jen, who you can read about a few posts back, had their baby girl, Reeva 6 lbs 8 oz
     and 18 inches on December 13th!  She is as perfect as the looks!

    I hope your holiday was as exciting as ours was. 
    My hopes for the new year is to keep in touch a little more often!
Happy New Year

2 comments:

  1. Hehe! Really cool to see Toby on here. Those cat photos are too funny, and Reeva is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margy! Oh, she is such a sweetheart. The Holidays are such a busy time and time flies. I do not know how those kitty's let you dress them up.LOL!

    ReplyDelete