Monday, December 20, 2010

My Christmas Treasures

I wanted to show a few peeks of my favorite Christmas treasures. Some are new, some are old, some were passed down in my family.


I love this vintage looking snowman hat - a gift from my dear friend Toni last year.  It has a little electric tea light in it giving a little glow at night.

 I have collected all these little vintage pieces over the years.  A few were my aunt Em's who just celebrated her 90th birthday. 

I also love to collect different vintage santa mugs.  If I'm lucky I'll find one at a yard sale! I have about 10 now.  And of course  I collect santas - the more unusual the better.  I keep some out all year round in a curio cabinet!
Have a wonderful holiday!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Margy. You have such wonderful vintage Christmas pieces. The snowman with the red hat is so sweet.I also like your little pitchfork display. How wonderful for a gardener.
    I got the Columbine seeds and I was so tickled about them. I am going to enjoy planting and growing them this Spring. Thank you so much!
    Have a Wonderful and Blessed Christmas Margy !
    Hugs, Lona

    ReplyDelete