Thursday, November 11, 2010

An Awesome Anniversary Card to share

We received this adorable anniversary card from my dear friend MA Evans from Salem, CT.  (If you look back in my blog you will see another fabulous card from her also)  The card is 100 times more awesome in person than this photo shows!  It is so dimensional....so vintage...so distressed...so me!
Notice the "love me tender" cut out and strategically placed around the number ten. So darn clever. Her talent amazes me. She hand dyes her own ribbon and she also pasted our tiny photo in the Tim Holtz photo strips...Thank you dear friend!

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUOS ! Oops, I missed your Anniversary ?! I hope you had a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I forget-does she have a blog or website? I can't get enough of seeing her cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see this in person!! Monday, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card! Happy belated anniversary!

    ReplyDelete