Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Very Special Birthday Card for Hubs



My hubs received this card from my dear friend MA Evans who lives in Salem, CT. She is by far the best, most creative stamper I have met. We've been friends for a long time, meeting in a stamping group online. Its funny how technology has changed so much and you can make the best of friends without ever having met them at first! She's been down to visit my neck of the woods a few times and it was as if I've known her forever. She fit in like a glove. Hubs loves her, the dog loves her, the kitties love her, heck even Otis wanted to go home with her! He got right in her backpack for the trip home.

She and I both love the whole Tim Holtz grunge look as you can see by her card. You need to look real closely at it as hubs photo has been pasted in the car window. The saying reads:
"AGE TAKES ITS TOLL, please have exact change"
Adorable.
MA EVANS - YOU ROCK!

4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, that card is so cool! Happy birthday Moochie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honored. I'm so glad to have you all in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the card! Happy Birthday to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete