Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fun Fall Weekend

In honor of a special landmark birthday for Hubs, we spent a long weekend with our friends in "Little Nashville", Brown County, Indiana. As you can see from this photo of my friend Patty above, the streets and stores were decked out for fall. Needless to say, it was beautiful - in fact, the whole weekend was.






The guys golfed while the girls shopped and enjoyed all the fall decorations.

















I enjoyed seeing the old buildings, some dating in the 1800's.


What a great way to celebrate the beginning of fall!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the photos!! I must go visit Little Nashville. I have another friend that recommended it to me, but I think you put the icing on the cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time! I love the streets lined with mums & pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margy. What a wonderful place. I love old buildings too. Isn't that fence fantastic. Great way to spend a fall day. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun! I'm in love with that fence! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More pictures, MORE pictures please =)

    ReplyDelete