Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Look who just turned ONE!

My sweet Gypsy Girl turned one this month. We gave her a special dog "cake" topped with her very favorite treat, a Breathbuster. Of course she had no idea what the extra attention was all about but we celebrated anyway. She's come a long way in the past 8 months we've had her.
She'll never be flea infested again and she's finally getting used to seeing a broom and knowing its only going to sweep the floor.

God love this sweet girl, she's giving us love back tenfold.

4 comments:

  1. Gypsy has got to be the luckiest child to have such patient and loving parents. What a cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Gypsy! And you soon too! Your card is made and I'm just waiting until next week to send it. I've been crying my eyes out reading Smart Dog U --she just gave up the Great Dane(Talos) she was training as a service dog--the dog goes on to others for more training. There's a link on my blog if you haven't read it--bring your hankie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Happy birthday Gypsy! You're such a cutie! Let me know when Mom visits you. They should be home about now. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...to sweet! :) We give my guy birthday parties too. Glad to see I'm not the only "crazy" lady that celebrates birthdays.

    Blessings,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete