Friday, July 9, 2010

Do you remember these?

I found these at a yard sale down the road from us. I knew as soon as I saw them I wanted to do this....
I thought they would make great candle holders hanging in the ornamental peach tree right by the patio. I put mini jar candles in them and in the evenings they give off a romantic light. They are a lightweight aluminum although they look like heavy wrought iron. I think they might have been used as a light fixture.

Right under the tree is a vintage plant holder I found at an antique show. It spins just like a ferris wheel!

2 comments:

  1. You always have the best garden art! I look forward to discovering something new each time I visit your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those! They look so cool hanging in your tree. And yes, I'm so jealous of your little ferris wheel. I need some plant stands for our back patio.

    ReplyDelete